Burgundy Sheared Mink with Chinchilla trim
- The pelt should be lustrous, supple and well-matched.
- Feel the fur for a dense, soft underfur evident to the touch under the glossy guard hairs which should be soft, never bristly.
- Seams should be sewn tightly.
- Hems should fall straight.
- Be sure to try on the garment to see if the weight is comfortable for you. You may be surprised at how lightweight many fur coats actually are.
- A well-made fur will be well-balanced and will fall evenly and comfortably from your shoulders.
- There should be a give to the leather side of the fur when horizontal tension is applied.